About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, energetic AE to join our new US team based in New York, you will be working alongside the CEO and the rest of the US team.
The AE is responsible for new business within a defined Territory. We support our AEs significantly, we believe your skills at selling and closing are what you should spend all your time doing, not generating or qualifying leads. Pimberly has a marketing and sales support team that will identify target accounts, target persona and deliver highly qualified sales leads (SQLs) to the BDMs – typically these will be post Product Demo .
Pimberly has a highly active network of Technology Partners whom you will be liaising with to share intelligence and assist each other in closing deals, this is supported in Pimberly with dedicated Partner Managers and Partner Marketeers who are constantly creating opportunities for joint collaboration and lead generation.
Your Day-to-Day at Pimberly
- Achieve/exceed a monthly sales quota and monthly pipeline goals
- Adherence to the Pimberly Sales Playbook
- Develop and manage relationships with new Opportunities
- Understand the desired outcomes and challenges of Opportunities and develop solutions to meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Manage your sales cycle from opportunity and present the value of Pimberly to the Opportunities
- Demonstrate our product via screen sharing demos and face-to-face
- Forecast accurately on a weekly basis, whilst developing a reliable pipeline of opportunity for future months
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to increase opportunity value and win rates
- Use Salesforce, Zoom and other tools, to effectively manage pipeline and sales activities
- Software sales experience selling B2B software solutions via video and in-person
- Experience selling other PIM software such as Salsify/Akeneo an advantage;
- Over-achievement against sales targets;
- Experience in selling to corporates and larger SMBs
- A solution selling style combining effective questioning techniques;
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions in non-technical, business-focused language;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Knowledge of retail, wholesale distribution, warehousing and e-commerce industry sectors
Pimberly Perks and Benefits
- Join the UK’s No1 PIM/DAM SaaS platform and build and win in the US
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
- Work from home flexibility
- Awesome location in Times Square
- Travel to the UK
- Enjoy frequent company events, team building activities and after-hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working
Pimberly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.