About the Role
We are looking for an experienced SaaS Implementation Consultant to join our new US team based in New York, you will be working alongside the CEO and the rest of the US team and working closely with the UK implementation team. You’ll be a pivotal player in the success of the US business and be a major contributor to the success of the whole team.
The Implementation Consultants’ role is to understand the customer’s business needs, and existing. technologies and internal skills sets then to deliver a successful deployment of Pimberly that exceeds the customer’s expectations and allows the customer to achieve ROI rapidly. You will liaise with the rest of the Pimberly operations and development team to help deliver continuous improvements to the whole customer experience when using Pimberly.
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders).
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines.
- Migration of data into the Pimberly platform.
- Configuration of Pimberly software to address client business needs and requirements.
- Train end-users on using the Pimberly software application and best practice business processes.
- Guide end-users through User Acceptance Testing.
- Initiate customers’ go-live and provide post-live support.
- Ensure key project deliverables are delivered to a high standard.
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client.
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support.
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Client’s implementation project
- Experience implementing PIM/DAM/ERP/eComm Tech SaaS applications
- Experience selling other PIM software such as Salsify/Akeneo an advantage;
- Experience delivering consulting & training services (customer-facing)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Great at building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Ability to work up on-site at customer locations occasionally
- An understanding of ERP/eCom/PIM/DAM technologies and online marketplaces
- An understanding of small to medium-size business operations
Pimberly Perks and Benefits
- Join the UK’s No1 PIM/DAM SaaS platform and build and win in the US
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO, and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
- Work from home flexibility
- Awesome location in Times Square
- Travel to the UK
- Enjoy frequent company events, team building activities, and after-hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working
Pimberly is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.