Making your business future-fit with composable commerce & DXP
We’re proud to support our value partners, Umbraco and Ucommerce, in this afternoon of keynotes, discussion, and networking on composable commerce.
This free event is a one stop shop for those looking to cut through the noise and understand how a composable commerce approach can deliver long-lasting value for their business.
At this event you will find out:
- What composable commerce actually means and how it works
- How your business can meet its digital ambitions without the need for compromise
- Why composable commerce offers resilience in uncertain times and avoids unnecessary costs later down the line
- The benefits of using a composable approach
- How to build a business case for composable DXP and choose the right providers
Sound good? Head on over to the event page to find out more and save your spot!
Take a sneak peak at the afternoon’s agenda:
14:15 The benefits in composable commerce
Jesper Lyngbye, VP Tech Partnership @ Umbraco & Søren Spelling Lund, CEO & Founder @ Ucommerce
14:30 How to be future-fit: Why composable gives BSC scale without compromise
Steve Ward, CTO @ British Health & Safety Council
14:55 The business-centric composable DXP
Thomas Eldblom, CTO @ Pentia
15:15 The role of product data in connecting your composable solution
Nikki Ratcliffe, VP Marketing @ Pimberly
15: 35 The benefits of Composable Commerce
Steve Gale, Deputy CEO, CTI Digital
15:55 How video is changing commerce and how we market
Peter Inseleth Jørgensen, Head of Global Sales, TwentyThree