The Business Case for PIM
Access the the white paper for free
This white paper examines what a PIM is, how it works and why use it.
With CXO level decision makers in mind, to aid your analysis, we have remained objective & factual. We’ve described the typical functions that you would expect from a PIM, the wider business benefits and what to expect from a good PIM solution & supplier.
- Definition of a PIM – what and why
- Who benefits from a PIM and how
- Where a PIM fits within your business
- Growing your business – enablers and barriers
- Achieving rapid growth via online sales
- Improve governance, reduce business risk, higher margins
- Improved Conversion Rates
- Higher Average Order Value
- Reduced costs
- When to consider deploying a PIM
To get the most value from this document, we recommend passing it onto the correct decision maker within your business.
Or you can use the areas that are highest on your business agenda right now in your own business case.