As a member of the Pimberly product development team you will be architecting, building and testing new features of a complex, enterprise grade SaaS platform and the PIM, DAM and Print applications it supports. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working on a large scale SaaS product running on a modern dockerised microservices architecture.
Matrix Software (www.matrixcms.com) is a thriving technology company that has recently developed an exciting, new SaaS, cloud-based PIM, DAM and Workflow solution (www.pimberly.com).
Matrix is part of Jigsaw24 (www.jigsaw24.com) a £100m revenue IT provider that specialises in supplying hardware, software and services to creative businesses. Matrix Software has secured a substantial investment to rapidly expand its UK and global customer base, and we’ve just moved into brand new office right in the heart of Manchester.
Reporting to: Head of Product Development
Location: Manchester City Centre
- Work closely with members of the commercial, development and QA teams to understand requirements and develop specifications
- Develop and test both new functionality and bug fixes
- Develop well structured, commented code and unit tests
- Backbone + Marionette
- Node + Express
The Ideal Candidate
- A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Self starter and problem solver
- Very strong ES6 programming skills
- Solid understanding of asynchronous and functional design patterns
- Experience of working within an MVC framework
- Experience of developing RESTful APIs
- An enthusiasm for new technology
- Experience of DevOps and Agile practices and processes
An attractive, market-leading package will be offered, based on skills, experience and performance.
Please send your CV and a summary of how you could fill this role to email@example.com.