|Position||Content Marketing Executive|
|Reports to ||Nikki Ratcliffe, VP Marketing|
The Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and delivery of Pimberly’s content marketing programme.
The key objective of this role is to increase inbound enquiries and qualified lead generation through the creation of compelling content that drives brand awareness and engagement.
Key Responsibility Areas
- In conjunction with VP Marketing and Digital Marketing Executive, create high-quality content which can be used in a variety of channels and formats. To include blogs, articles, eBooks, best practice guides, white papers, case studies, email marketing messages, social media posts and web copy.
- Inbound engagement – Liaise with Digital Marketing Executive to develop compelling content for target website visitors in order to drive engagement and inbound enquiries.
- Website content – Liaise with Digital Marketing Executive to plan and create web content that is SEO optimised in order to improve site rankings for target keywords, driving relevant organic traffic to the site.
- Paid inbound campaign – Create and optimise ad copy for Google PPC, LinkedIn and remarketing in order to accelerate acquisition and generate high ROI on ad spend.
- Nurture campaign – Create content to accelerate progress of prospects from suspect to web demo to qualified lead.
- Customer reference programme – Liaise with Pimberly team to deliver a customer reference programme to include customer soundbites, ROI statements and case studies.
- Product marketing – Liaise with the Pimberly team to create collateral, messaging around new features, benefits. Also key market sectors, buyer personas.
- Pimberly messaging – Further develop Pimberly messaging by individual market sector and role in order to improve the relevance of marketing communications and subsequent engagement.
- Customer marketing and advocacy – To include newsletters and other customer communications.
- Account Based Marketing – Develop customised content to increase the propensity of engagement from target ABM accounts and subsequent qualified leads.
- Content marketing calendar – Work with Digital Marketing Exec to Build and maintain and the content calendar.
- Social media – repurpose content to optimise social media marketing and increase brand awareness.
- Tone of voice – ensure consistency in style and tone of voice to suit Pimberly’s brand values.
- Marketing events – In conjunction with the VP Marketing, co-ordinate marketing events for customers and prospects.
- PR – Co-ordinate media activities with PR agency
- Number of conversions/ inbound enquiries via our website
- Number of qualified leads
- Engagement with Pimberly content across all channels
Knowledge and Skills for Success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in producing high quality, well-researched and accurate content
- Ability to adapt tone and style to meet audience needs
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive
- Unbeatable attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be creative and innovative in approach
- Passion for writing and technology.
If you are interested in applying for this role, email email@example.com, with your CV and tell us in no more than 300 words why you’d be a great addition to the marketing team here at Pimberly.
We can’t wait to hear from you!