Position: Account Manager
Reporting to: Colin Wells, VP Sales
Location: Manchester City Centre
Pimberly is seeking a results-driven Account Manager to build and nurture ongoing customer relationships to ensure customer success.
The role will be based at our central Manchester office with travel to customer sites as required.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Oversee the onboarding of new customers to ensure that Pimberly is deployed in a way to achieve their objectives and receive an awesome experience.
- Proactively engage with your clients via quarterly strategic reviews and regular operational meetings, ensuring customer needs and objectives are understood.
- Own the overall success of our customers by ensuring they receive effective on-boarding, training, education and support, raising any concerns around the delivering of these aspects to the relevant teams and management to ensure they are addressed.
- Drive the adoption of Pimberly, ensuring our customers feel they are gaining maximum value from their investment in Pimberly.
- Be the customer’s voice, liaising between Pimberly customers and relevant internal teams to ensure the needs of the customer are communicated and managed effectively.
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Develop a good understanding of best practice use cases of Pimberly that can be shared with relevant customers, prospects and also the marketing team.
- Negotiate and close contract renewals/expansions, ensuring the company’s renewal goals are achieved.
- Ability to understand and demonstrate Pimberly (at least at a high level)
- Licence renewals/ customer retention
- Upsell as required to meet customer business goals and ensure best value of Pimberly.
- Customer sat scores
- Customer references
Relevant Experience required
|Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer facing account management position at a SaaS or technology company|
|Strong written and verbal communication skills|
|Ability to work cross-functionally with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders|
|High level of organisation – you will be managing up to 50 customers|
Knowledge and Skills for Success
|Ability to communicate with senior executives (written, phone and face to face)|
|Experience developing relationships with customers’ senior management by speaking in terms of business value|
|Have the desire to develop the best Customer Success processes and systems in the industry|
|Demonstrate a service-orientated ethos|
|Demonstrate a desire to want to develop the best Customer Success processes and systems in the industry|
To learn more about what you can expect from working at Pimberly head to our careers page. If you’re interested in this role send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you can help us achieve our goals.